The firm’s business consulting practice services provide valuable insights into how companies can grow and enhance their shareholder value.
In order to assist the management to achieve economic efficiency and to undertake competitive measures, the firm has capabilities to undertake the following:
- Documenting the policies, systems and procedures in the form of standard operating procedures and manuals
- Streamlining work and document flows
- Project and Investment Appraisals
- Financial Due Diligence
- Forensic Audits / Investigations
- Business and Share Valuation
- Planning and Budgeting
SECTORS WE DEAL
The firm serves some of the prestigious local and international names operating in Pakistan. Besides, it regularly assists various Moore Global offices in serving their clients in Pakistan, especially in the Not for Profit (NPO) sector, by carrying out grant reviews and full scale audits of grants from various international donor agencies.